Monday, May 9, 2011

Finlay, a new model reveals her self

On Sunday I invited Finlay over to do a photo shoot and she said yes. When she arrived we walked to Green Pastures to take pictures. We spent an hour and a half there together enjoying ourselves as if we were having a playdate but only getting work done, very fun work! I have several more I'm going to share with you on the next few posts, so stay tuned. Finlay is going to be a model I will continue shooting and am so happy to have listened to Leon's input on taking more of her. "More, more" he said and I did.

4 comments:

  1. Lucy -- This is wonderful! Everyone at the Scanlon house loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this super cool, Lucy! You have skill with a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! You are a good picture taker. :)

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete